Cavalier Credits is a free program open to all current LPHS students. The program rewards students for supporting their fellow Cavaliers at athletic and extracurricular activities. All students have to do is follow the rules (listed below) and they'll be in the running for great prizes.
For more information, contact Mr. Gunia in the Athletics & Activities Office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cavalier Credits - Rules
- You must be a registered LPHS student (current school year) to be a member of CCSRP.
- By participating in the Cavalier Credits Rewards Program, students may be asked to allow the athletic department to publish their names (pictures optional) on the program's website.
- Cavalier Credits will expire at the end of each academic year.
- Students must be members of the Cavalier Credits Student Rewards Program before they can earn Cavalier Credits for attending rewards events.
- Individual credit totals are cumulative for the academic year.
- Students competing in or working at an athletic event CANNOT receive Cavalier Credits for that event; however, attending family members may submit their names for reciprocal credits. Students can only receive Cavalier Credits for events they attend as a spectator.
- All missing Cavalier Credits requests must be submitted NO LATER than December 18, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. for the Fall term, and May 14, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. for the Spring term.
Bonus Cavalier Credits
- Attending family members may submit their names / selfies for reciprocal credits.
- Only one member will receive Cavalier Credit for each name/selfie submitted.
- Reciprocal credit selfies are only good for 1 credit per event.
- Tiebreakers for the top point earners are determined on a yearly basis.
- Students must show their current LPHS student ID cards when picking up their rewards.
- LPHS Cavalier Credits “Marketing” reserves the right to rescind any applicable rewards in the event an invalid LPHS student ID card is used.
- All LP Athletic Department employees and immediate family members are not eligible for the grand prize.
- All end of year rewards must be claimed by May 22, 2016 at 5:00pm or that reward is forfeited and rolled over to the next year’s pool.
- Rewards and sizes are subject to availability and may be substituted if need be.
- The LP Athletic Department will designate qualifying Rewards Games and Cavalier Credits available per contest.
- Members may not receive Cavalier Credits for leaving an event and/or re-entering in attempt to swipe at the conclusion of the event.
- Cavalier Credits may not be awarded to individuals that do not stay at an event for at least the equivalent of ¾ play time.
- All Cavalier Credits, dates and times are subject to change.
- Check www.lphs.net and the respective sport's Twitter account for updates on game time changes or delays.
- Students must present their LPHS student ID card at each event in order to receive credit.
- Students who forget their ID card will not receive Cavalier Credits for that event.