11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Just For Kix Dance (Sellett Gym)
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Just for Kixs, Sellett Gym
7:00 PM - 12:00 AM Prom/Senica's Oak Ridge
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM BASEBALL FRESHMEN v. Rochelle (Peru - Washington Park)
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM BASEBALL SOPHOMORE v. Rochelle (Peru - Veterans Park)
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM BASEBALL VARSITY v. Rochelle (Away)
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM SOFTBALL FRESHMEN v. Harvard (Peru - Veterans Park)
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM SOFTBALL VARSITY/SOPH v. Alleman Catholic (Away)
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM BPA Awards Banquet (Senica's Oak Ridge)
8:30 AM - 2:00 PM YOUTH TRACK Prairie Conference Meet (LPHS Sports Complex)
Monday, May 4, 2015
Happy birthday to Keith Camenisch, Corbin Staab, Cailey Taylor, Elijah White, Jacob Grode, Maria Lamboley, Iga Nalazek, Caprecio Patterson, Trenton Schultheis, and Mrs. Anderson in the cafeteria.
Congratulations to Thursday’s winners of perfect attendance donuts: Mrs. Depenbrock’s 1st hour Anatomy and Mrs. Anderson’s 1st hour Study Hall.
Friday, May 1, 2015
Happy birthday to Hannah Burks, Hunter Plackett, Jesse Sampson, Joel Simmons, Garrett Weikel, Juan Zandate, Ryan Taylor, and James Wise.
Attention Science Club- our next meeting will be today after school. Don't forget we are presenting our projects! See you there.
Attention all students: if you have not ordered your Yearbook yet, please see Samantha Glassman in room 328 during 5th hour. Yearbooks are $75.00.
To all students attending the prom on Saturday, May 2, the following guidelines will be followed:
• ID cards are required in addition to the admission fee. No student or guest will be admitted without a valid ID card.
• Students will remain in the dance area until they are ready to leave and will not be readmitted if they leave.
• Students should be at LP at 5:00 if they are participating in the promenade that starts at 5:30. Dinner and dance will be held at Senica’s Oak Ridge Golf Club. The dinner will begin at 7:30 p.m. followed by the dance at 8:15 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Students must arrive by 7:15 p.m. in order to be admitted to the dance and must remain until 12:00 p.m.
• All school rules are in effect during dances including the prohibition of tobacco, alcohol, and other drugs.
• In order for a student to attend the dance, they must be in attendance on Friday, May 1, by 10:00 a.m.
• Students are discouraged from scheduling elective medical appointments on Friday because if a student is not in school for all four periods, he/she will not be admitted.
• The principal may make exceptions, but this will only be done in rare cases where extenuating circumstances are evident.
• Students on social probation will not be allowed to attend. If you have any questions regarding your status, see Mr. Sash.
• The LP administration has the right not to admit any student who is not in good standing. LP administration has the right and responsibility to exclude any student or guest from attending a dance if it believes that this individual poses a safety risk or is disruptive to the educational environment.
• All students bringing a non L-P guest to the dance must have had a “Guest Request Form” completed at the time their ticket was purchased.